Montreal - Full-Time
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s experiencing sustained double-digit growth. We are currently expanding beyond Canada in to the US and are looking for key talents for this next chapter. Recognized in Canada for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration and digital shopping experience that’s unique and personalized, Rachel inspires women to feel beautiful, confident, unique and to express their own style. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator whose main role will be to assist the CEO and management team with various operational activities to improve the organization's performance and organizational structure. Specifically in the area of finance, people and administration. The candidate will report directly to the CEO and will be a key player as the company continues to expand. The role is expected to grow over-time with the needs of the business.
This job offer is a great opportunity to help Rachel reach the next level of growth through a high performing and productive work environment.
We are looking for a candidate that has extraordinary organizational skills, is digital native, that thrives under fast-changing environment and who will remove operational hurdles for the whole organization.
- Assist the CEO and other managers on day to day needs
- Assist the CEO in key financial projects (Grant writing, budgeting, monthly reports etc.)
- Manage accounting (bookkeeping, accounts payables, payroll, etc.)
- Keep track of key performance metrics and generate performance reports
- Update and streamline team procedures and policies: sourcing, onboarding, engagement
- Improve team culture and wellbeing
Skills and know-how
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Mastery of excel, Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Mastery of Google Suite & other task management tools
- Positive, proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Clear, concise communication both in french and english
- Ability to prioritize
- Entrepreneurial spirit and resourceful
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting
- 1+ years experience in an administrative or support role
Job Type: Full Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: to be discussed according to experience
Advantages: Flexible hours, health and travel insurance
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.